Friday 17 July 2015

Reactionary copy paste

Im back and im in more of a moaning mood than a fellow Brit in a que at B&M when somebodys item dont scan

So a trend on Youtube that I am getting really fed up of is these "React" videos.
It is something that has gone from generally being funny to something that people are just making to get views, there's even reaction videos to vidblogs and to reaction videos.
Things have come a long way from the days of " reacts to two girls one cup" now its just getting lame
Even one of my subbed channels seem to be doing nothing but that these days (Farfromsubtle), I used to like just tuning out to there play thoughts now its all reactions to trailers.
What ever happened to just a simple play through with out the "LOOK LOL IM SO RANDUM LOL OMGZZ"

Them "Teens react to" videos are to blame for this, they have a LOT of over acting and general idiocy, they where funny at the start but its all the same, the breaking point for me was when one said "Whats Zelda?" Are they friggen idiots or something? If it was a game from a series that's practically dead then ok, but Zelda? Nintendo's other big name? Something that all "GAMERZ!" Go mental for every time Nintendo make a new thing for it (BUT ITS GOT A NEW HAT!!), I admit im a Zelda fan, but im glad im not the one to spend ££££ on some new branded bit of tat

What im saying is
Have a bit of originality guys, have some content that don't just apply to the dim, oh wait that's about 90% of the Youtube viewers.

Then again, looking at my videos its no wonder why I don't get many views as it is just me playing a game, most the time I don't even do "Facetime" anymore
Ok I have done some reaction videos in the past this being the most recent one

And on that, 
OI YOUTUBE! If I block a channel that means I DONT WANT TO SEE IT IN THE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FEED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment